How much would you pay for a book, course, or mentor that teaches you how to consistently make money online? $10? $20? $50?/per day, per hour, per minute? In this report, we will show you exactly how to do that over and over, time and time again. This secret formula has been used years ago and is still as effective then as it is now. The step-by-step process laid out in this report is for people who have no clue what to do in order to start an online business.
We are not going to expose some illegitimate ways for you to create an income online. This book is not going to give you a fly-by-day method that is here today and gone tomorrow. We are not going to lie to you and say you can find a product, create a blog, set up a website and people will automatically come flocking to your offer and you will be rich overnight. We are not going to tell you that it is easy to do this method and you will be successful right away.
What we are going to teach you is a way to successfully build a sustainable online business that will last through the toughest of times, no matter if the economy tanks, or if the world collapses. We will show you exactly what you need to do to stand the test of time regardless of the circumstances. We are going to give you 3 simple things you need to do in order to set up your online business for optimal success.
Build An Audience
The process of creating and building an audience takes work. And usually, with things that take work it takes time. We want to eliminate at least one of those for you with the follow top 3 ways to build a following around your product, brand, or whatever it is you are selling. Since we are exposing these 3 tips to you today you don't have to take the time to find out what is going to work for you and what does not work for you.
- Social Media
- The most effective way to create a solid following of people on any social media platform is by creating quality content. You want to formulate every post, video, and image you share in such a way that it sparks virality. You want people to flock to every one of your posts and anticipate your next one. You want them to share it with their friends have a ton of engagement on every post.
- Perhaps one way you can generate virality around your posts is by giving things away. In order to do this effectively, some businesses and brands have created giveaway contests. We have seen things such as IPADS, Apple Watches, and even cars being given away. You will want to be extremely careful and pay close attention to the rules on each of the social media platforms. If this is not performed according to the rules of each platform you could be banned for LIFE.
Creating a blog is still one of the most underrated ways to make money online. We will give a few examples of how you can generate people to your blog and make them a part of your community for a long long time.
- Create blog posts around topics that are interesting to the type of people you want to reach.
- Optimize your site for SEO purposes. In other words make sure you put specific words so your site is visible on all search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Work with other bloggers to share each other's content on Social Media platforms and to their existing audience.
- Email List
What is an email list and why is it important?
An email list is basically a list of people you send emails to. You might be asking yourself well where do I get the people to send emails to? That is the whole point of building an audience. But the one important thing about building an email list is it is your own and you can speak directly to the people on your list. You might be saying well I can speak directly to the people on my Social media page and my blog. But I have to ask you, "Can you really?"
We all know have heard of the Facebook algorithm and how it shows certain posts to certain people at certain times. Well not sure if you know this, but every Social Media Platform has an algorithm and you are at the mercy of it when it comes to exposing and showcasing your new content. Even with a blog post you really cannot control who sees what post at what time.
Really one particular way you can ensure your
followers and consistent readers of your blog are seeing your new posts is
with an email list.
Keep reading and we will show you exactly how to pull all these pieces together where you can exponentially grow and control your audience.
Choose a Business
You now know you need to build an audience around your product. But now the question is what is your product. What are you selling? We wrote the book in this way because most people go about this vice versa. In most of the trainings and classes and things, you read online people tell you to pick a product first then promote it. But the problem with that is if you pick a product and no one wants to buy it then you are fresh out of luck and have wasted a ton of time energy money and effort towards something you will never find success with.
When you choose your audience you have to make sure there is an audience-first then you create a product specifically for that product. We will list a few ways you can build a business online that you can monetize and promote to your audience.
-Travel Blogger: Create an account on social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to share pictures or short video clips of your adventures with others.
-Online Shoe Store: This online store could sell anything from shoes to outerwear to accessories such as hats and scarves.
-Event Planner: Plan events for clients by selecting a venue, agreeing on a budget, writing a timeline, selecting vendors for catering and entertainment etc.
-Digital Marketing Agency: Offer digital marketing services including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising, web design, social media management and more.
-Graphic Designer: Design logos, flyers, brochures, posters, t-shirts, banners, websites, and much more.
-Social Media Manager: Manage multiple accounts across various social media platforms for businesses.
-Translator: Translate text into different languages.
-Virtual Assistant: Assist small businesses with administrative tasks such as data entry, scheduling meetings, booking travel arrangements, proofreading documents, creating spreadsheets, managing finances, and other office duties.
-Blog Writer: Write articles for blogs, magazines, newspapers, and other publications.
-App Developer: Develop desktop apps for PCs and Apple computers.
-Mobile App Developer: Develop mobile apps using Apple's iOS platform or Google Android.
-SEO Consultant: Help companies get their website ranked higher in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Ask.com.
-Consulting Firm: Provide advice and guidance to individuals and organizations.
-Freelance Writer: Write content for websites, blogs, books, magazines, newsletters, ebooks, and more.
-Copywriter: Write copy for websites, blogs, advertisements, and emails.
-FBA by Amazon Seller: Sell products on Amazon through Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA).
-Amazon Seller: Sell products on amazon.com through Amazon’s own program.
-Become an Amazon Affiliate: Promote products on affiliate sites and earn commissions when customers click through to purchase items.
-Ebay Seller: Sell products on eBay.
-Shopify Merchant: Sell products on Shopify.
-Drop Ship Business: Sell products directly to consumers through drop shipping programs.
-Wholesale Supplier: Sell products to retailers who sell them to end users.
-Retailer: Buy products at wholesale prices and resell them to the public.
-Brand Ambassador: Represent a company or brand in order to increase awareness about it.
Actually, these are just a few. There are a ton more. But now you run into the issue of which one can you scale with as little assistance as possible. This leads us to traffic sources.
The Most Effective Scaling Methods
Once you have chosen the audience you want to build and/or promote a product to and then obviously you have determined your product, now you want to use various traffic sources to promote your product to. I know you may be saying we have an audience to promote to already. But with the audience, you currently have you are more than likely just using organic methods to get the word out about your brand and the product you are selling. You will not have much reach in progressing your business in that manner. The #1 problem with FREE organic traffic is you can only scale it so far. But with paid advertising, the sky's the limit and you can reach a larger audience in far less time.
Here is a list of the top paid traffic sources you can use:
- Facebook/Instagram Ads- They are advertisements seen on Facebook and Instagram. They can either be static or interactive. They allow an advertiser to target a specific audience. The amount you pay for the ad is based on a per-impression- basically when someone sees your ad, bases. You can also be charged when someone takes an action on your ad, such as clicking the ad. And another type of ad on the platform is a lead ad. Where an individual fills out a form and you obtain all their information.
- Google/YouTube Ads- These are ads that are ran on Google Adsense. This is Google's very own advertising platform. Using Google Adsense allows you to show up on Google's search engine result page. This is better known as (SERP). Running a YouTube Ad will allow your advertisement to be shown on YouTube videos. They are ran, created, and optimized through Google Adsense as well.
- Pinterest Ads- These are sponsored posts that appear on a Pinterest user's feed which are visible to people who are browsing Pinterest pages. The good thing about Pinterest ads is they appear above the fold of a given page. This means they are the first thing you see when a page loads without scrolling. The benefit of this is that people do not have to scroll in order to see your ad.
- TikTok Ads- These are fairly new but highly effective. These are ads that appear right in the TikTok platform. They can be in GIFs, videos, images, text posts, and stickers. The purpose of these ads is for brand awareness, entertainment, product promotion, and customer service. These ads can be viewed in two ways. Either in small square format or full-screen mode.
- Classified Ads- These are ads that normally appear in magazines, newspapers, on TV, you may hear them on the radio, see them on billboards, or in online classifieds.
- Solo Ads- Most of these are just ads that are displayed on various websites in the form of banners at the top of the page or in the sidebar. There are other types of solo ads in which you pay an individual who has a large or small email list to send traffic to whatever it is you are promoting.
- Bing Ads- This is an ad platform that is controlled and run by Microsoft and allows advertisers to cater their ads to people based on gender, device type, location, age, interests, operating system, search history, and a plethora of other options. It also expands out beyond the BING search engine and allows your ads to be shown on Yahoo! and Google as well.
These are not all the ad platforms you can choose to advertise on. There are so many options. Then not only do you have to decide which platform is best for your business you need to spend time and money optimizing on that particular platform. We have a solution for you that will allow you to organize each one of these 3 steps and each component within the steps into a simple process that will take all the guesswork out of building your online business.
As we mentioned and displayed throughout this book there is a ton of different things you need to wrap your head around when it comes to building an online business. More than likely you don't know how to run Ads. You probably do not have a community. Even if you know how to build an email list you may not know the best software to use to store your email subscribers and send your emails. Then if you do know of software to use, the chances are you probably don't know how to efficiently use the software. Then that leads you to a product to promote. How are you going to find one? If you do find one will people want to buy it? etc etc.
What if we told you we held the key to unlock that door and we had one solution for all those problems? Would you want to know what the answer was? Would you want to know the answer to that equation? I want to introduce you to a product that shows you how to run ads, shows you the exact product/s to promote, opens up, and connects you to a legit community in which people will answer any question you have because you guys are all striving to accomplish the same goal. It shows you the best software to use for your online business and actually shows you exactly how to use it. This takes all the "techiness" out of running an online business and breaks it down into laymen's terms as in all you need to do is just click buttons and you have an online business. This will give you exact ad templates to use, show you what ads are performing and which ones are not. And this is not based on old campaigns and old data, but this is what is working today.
Let me introduce you to the M. Insider Newsletter. Where you will learn from a seven-figure online entrepreneur who has the experience, knowledge, and a huge heart to see his students succeed and make a substantial income online. You get to see inside his business as he opens it up to you as he explains in detail what is currently working in his business right now today.
Currently, at the time, I am writing this report the price is locked in at a fixed low rate. But not sure how long it will remain there. There are a ton of people who are jumping on board because they see the value and they are already seeing how beneficial it is for their business. I encourage you to take me up on this offer before it's too late.
Remember this is your one-stop-shop for all business tools and schools online. Either you can walk this online business path along or you can gain an edge over everyone else in the online world and link up with thousands of positive individuals who are striving for the same accomplishments as you.
“If you have carefully examined hundred people you met in your life journey, it means that you have read hundred different books! Every person you know is a book; the world is full of walking books; some are boring, some are marvelous, some are weak, some are powerful, but they are all useful because they all carry different experiences of different paths!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
Are there any marketers reading this? Leave us a comment below.